- IV Therapy Home Healthcare Service
- Wound Care & Wound VAC Home Healthcare Service
- Fall Prevention & Reduction Home Healthcare Service
- Pain Management Home Healthcare Service
- Diabetic Program Home Healthcare Service
- Medication Monitoring Home Healthcare Service
- Education & Rehabilitation Home Healthcare Service
- Coumadin/Lab Testing Home Healthcare Service
- Nutritional Education Home Healthcare Service
- Nursing Care Home Healthcare Service
- Anodyne Therapy Home Healthcare Service
- Physical Therapy Home Healthcare Service
- Home Health Aide Home Healthcare Service
- Smoking Cessation Therapy Home Healthcare Service
For over a decade, we have brought the best in home health to our patients and families in East Texas. As the leading home health provider, we proudly deliver comprehensive care with compassion, commitment and the highest standards of excellence. ETHH has been East Texas' most trusted homehealth provider. We help aging parents and all members of the family like yours in need of home care remain safe, comfortable and independent in their own home. Our services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, throughout East Texas .
Therapy Services and Skilled Nursing Care
From Physical Therapy to...
East Texas Home Health's (ETHH) highly skilled nursing and therapist staff can assist your loved one in achieving optimal results of their ongoing therapy sessions. A doctor will often...
Because every moment matters...
(Vacuum Assisted Closure) Therapy, also known asÂ NPWTÂ (Negative Pressure Wound Therapy) are widely known. However, it is equally important to understand howÂ V.A.C. TherapyÂ works deep inside the wound to achieve these outcomes. The following sections describe how NPWT...
Quality Home Nursing and Therapy Services!
There are a lot of things about home healthcare that you may not realize if you're looking into it for the first time. First of all, it's one of the most underutilized and valuable Medicare benefits out there. But it's also one of the most misunderstood. We are not a sitting service; instead we are a highly skilled care team that comes to your home. Our mission is to help our patients live more independently with a higher quality of life. We work with your physician to carry out their orders and serve as their eyes and ears. Most importantly, we deliver splendid care from the heart where you want to be cared for most - in the comforts of home. Our nurses will assess your needs. Teaching you about your disease process and reporting changes to your physician is the number one tool to maintaining our patients in their own homes.
âThe family of Virginia Barker wishes to thank you for the wonderful way you helped our mother and us in the last months of her life. Whenever questions or health problems arose, you were always available to address those needs. We appreciate the work you do and the compassionate manner in which you do it. Thank you! â
by: Sharron Melvin