- IV Therapy Home Healthcare Service
- Wound Care & Wound VAC Home Healthcare Service
- Fall Prevention & Reduction Home Healthcare Service
- Pain Management Home Healthcare Service
- Diabetic Program Home Healthcare Service
- Medication Monitoring Home Healthcare Service
- Education & Rehabilitation Home Healthcare Service
- Coumadin/Lab Testing Home Healthcare Service
- Nutritional Education Home Healthcare Service
- Nursing Care Home Healthcare Service
- Anodyne Therapy Home Healthcare Service
- Physical Therapy Home Healthcare Service
- Home Health Aide Home Healthcare Service
- Smoking Cessation Therapy Home Healthcare Service
East Texas Home Health strives to offer the latest in rehabilitation technologies available. With Anodyne Therapy, East Texas Home Health brings cutting edge technology to its Home Health patients.
Anodyne Therapy uses infrared energy (Monochromatic Infrared Photo Energy) to provide temporary, cumulative relief of symptoms caused by some diseases such as diabetes, peripheral neuropathy and circulatory insufficiency. These benefits include:
This FDA approved therapy is delivered through therapeutic pads containing several infrared light sources which are applied to the treatment area, producing a soothing warmth sensation during sessions. The infrared energy is delivered via pads that are applied to the area to be treated. Infrared photo energy stimulates the release of nitric oxide in the blood resulting in vasodilation and improved circulation in the treatment area.
The temporary benefits of Anodyne Therapy make it possible for patients to complete a comprehensive rehabilitation program, resulting in benefits they might not have been previously able to achieve due to their condition, to include:
Typically, Anodyne portion of treatment lasts 30 to 45 minutes per session. Some patients feel relief after the first treatment, while others recognize benefits after 6 visits. Generally speaking, if patients have not experienced any benefits from Anodyne therapy after 10 to 12 treatments, infrared therapy may not be effective for their condition.
Anodyne Therapy is currently available at through East Texas Home Health . To schedule an appointment, please contact the offices listed below.